Pink Ribbon Breast Screening Centre has a Multi-disciplinary and Holistic approach to patient care. We have a list of Radiologists and various Specialists at hand which include Breast Surgeons, Oncologists, Physicians and Gynaecologists. We also have Occupational Therapists and other allied health care professionals that form part of our referral network.
We have specialist Mammographers with vast experience in breast imaging ranging from 8 years to 20 years. They are passionate and always strive for excellence. They care about their patients and are passionate about the work they do. Our Pink Ribbon staff strive to reduce your anxiety of having a mammogram by making your experience as pleasant and hassle free as possible.
Dr JM. Mbengo
Director and founder of the The Pink Ribbon Breast Screening Centre and Dr Mbengo Radiology Services Inc. currently provides Radiology and Teleradiology services.
Specialist Radiologist with special interest in Mammography with more than 18 years experience.
- Director at Dr. Mbengo and Partners
- Senior Radiology Specialist at Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic
- Hospital (Teaching and training of junior Radiology Registrars / Special interest in Mammography)
- Consulting Radiologist at various Radiology firms in South Africa
- Board Member of Reach For Recovery
SYMPTOMS OF BREAST CANCER
any nipple discharge
swelling of all or part of a breast
pain or tenderness in the breast
skin irritation or dimpling
a lump in the breast
a lump or swelling in either armpits